Back to Top

OOTD//Thursday - Messy buns and rolled up jeans

12.5.16


 Oh hey it's me. :3



Hello everyone!
I've been kind of absent from this blog for a while, which I'm really sorry about but don't worry.
You'll be getting a lot more posts your way now that I've made more time for everything, and with school ending soon, it'll make things so much easier to post more often. ^-^ I am so ready for summer.

So for today's outfit, I'm wearing a navy blue floral tank top, a cream colored cocoon cardigan,
some blue jeans, and cognac suede ankle boots.
I seriously need to take pictures of my accessories next time... You can't see them very well but I accessorized with some silver earrings as well. With my hair, I just put my hair up into a simple messy bun. This is definitely one of my favorite outfits in my wardrobe because it's super comfortable, yet it looks so put together!

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this. If you want me to do more of these OOTD's then make sure to let me know in the comments! Also, with me posting more, if you have any post suggestions for me that you would like me to do, feel free to suggest them below as well! I'll try my best to come through with everything if I'm capable of it.

Have a wonderful day lovelies. Don't forget to smile. <3

xx, Leah

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love this outfit! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is super cute! And yes, you should definitely post more OOTD's! They are great inspiration for me and my wardrobe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so very glad that you like it! And I will definitely be doing more of these. ;)

      Delete
  3. I love these OOTD's!:) I love your outfit, it's super cute and those boots! LOVE!XD
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm awestruck! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe