Back to Top

OOTD: Sunday

16.12.15

Yeah...

I know.

Sunday was 3 days ago.
Better late then never right? xD

Plus I couldn't post a OOTD for today because all I wore today were my PJ's.
Oh the perks of being a home-schooler. xD

But anyways, for church this week I decided to wear a black pencil skirt, a multi colored butterfly shirt, and a pair of cream heels. To finish the look I decided to go light with the jewelry and wore a set of silver bangle bracelets, a silver bracelet, as well as a heart shaped necklace.




My favorite thing about this outfit is probably the shoes. These are fairly new and I love how comfortable they are! Seriously you would be surprised at how comfortable they are in spite of them being heels.
I don't have any photos of my jewelry sadly, but I'll definitely post another OOTD in the future that will feature them.

~

Thanks for reading!

Does this look like something you'd wear?
Also, see if you can summarize your style in only 3 words!

Top: Unknown
Skirt: Unknown
Shoes: Kohls
Bangle Bracelets/silver bracelet: Sam Moon
Heart necklace: Unknown


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. That outfit is super cute! It is not something that I would wear, but I totally love it.
    My style in 3 words:
    Trendy, Comfortable, Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. you've been nominated for an award on my blog, sincerely allie. (sincerelyallied.blogspot.com)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I need to start doing a OOTD!
    My style in three words: Cozy, feminine, and trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw- I think the shirt is from Khols ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! I didn't know. My friend bought it for me a long time ago so I didn't know. xD

      Delete

Subscribe