Back to Top

Grey. Not blue.

19.11.15


Why hello there!

Welcome to my blog "Grey not Blue"

My name is Leah. I love photography, nail art, Taylor swift, the color mint green, and playing the piano!

I'll probably be posting really random things on here, but you can constantly expect
DIY's, photography, reviews, ramblings, art, recent favorites, and basically anything you can think of.

You may know me from my original blog American Girl Chick.
I decided to make a personal one other from that one so I can be more flexible with what I post!
I have a huge love for DIY projects and photography that I really wanted to be able to share it with you all!

Now, you may be wondering why my blog is called "Grey not Blue".
It comes from people constantly thinking that I have blue eyes when I really have grey eyes!
(Seriously. Can't you get it right? Lol)
I'm actually the only person in my family to have different colored eyes other than brown, green, or hazel. I guess you could say I got lucky, haha.

Well,

I can't wait to post more and get to know all of ya'll better!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Hi Leah! Love your new blog. Can't wait for more posts!
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it Clara! Thanks so much.
      -Leah

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the personal blogging community, Leah! :D I can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Love the blog name. And your header is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see more posts here!:) Your blog name is really cool!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new blog! I think you've inspired me to create a personal blog!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe