Back to Top

Liebster award//Q&A?

28.1.16

Hello everyone!
So sorry I haven't posted on here in ages...
But hopefully I'll post more!
Now that I have another blog to juggle, on top of this one and my main one, things have been quite hectic. Plus school, and all that good stuff has been filling up all my free time. 
So I'll try to post on here more often, but it's not promised. It'll probably be around once a week that you'll see a post from me on here.

Anyways, Allie, over from Sincerely Allie nominated me for a award!
Thank you so much Allie! It means a lot.

(Prettiest award I've ever seen)

Okay, now onto the questions!

1. Which parent do you identify with the most?
    Probably my mom.
2. What is the last picture you took?
    I have no idea...
3. What is your perfect pizza?
    Hawaiian pizza. Lucky me it's already invented and I don't have to go through the trouble of               experimenting with it to make it perfect.
4. What is your favorite blog post?
    I'm not really sure if I have one at the moment...
5. What keeps you up at night?
    Nothing really... But I do talk a lot with my siblings at night. We usually accidentally stay up till           12:00 or so.
6. If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you choose?
    Probably smell.
7. What is your favorite social media.
    Instagram. Everyday all day.
8. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
    I have a adorable Golden Retriever named Cooper. I'll have to introduce him to you sometime. ^_^
9. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
    Blue Bell's pistachio almond.
10. What is your favorite dog breed?
      Either Golden retrievers, or west highland white terriers.
11. Do you have a favorite Disney movie? If so, what is it?
      Um... I'm not really into Disney. *Dodges flying tomatoes* But if I had to choose, it would                 probably be Ice Princess. I love it. And, I mean, I am into Disney, like I don't mind it at all, I don't       have anything against it, but I don't really care whether or not I go to Disney World or land ya             know?

That's all for the questions. Thanks so much Allie for nominating me!
By the way, I'm thinking that I could do a mini Q&A on here. So make sure to comment some questions that you have for me! Just make sure that it isn't too personal. 

Thanks for reading everyone!

xx, Leah

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You're welcome! I don't know what questions to ask, but if I come up with some I'll come back! :)

    Instagram is the bomb!

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe