Back to Top

//Just hang on a little longer//

5.3.16





///

I think that the rose depicts someone who is so beautiful, inside and out, but something has corroded their life, and has hurt them in some way. Throughout everything they've been through that was hard, they're still hanging on. They still have that special light in them. They're still trying. They are barely hanging on but they are going to make it. 
They're going to be okay.

Inspiration struck me to take these photos when I was listening to Taylor Swift's song "I Knew You Were Trouble" and while I was just scrolling through Instagram. I came across a photo that leona.m.xidas took and it hit me. I think that it's super weird at how inspiration comes to people! I would have never guessed that I could have gotten such deep, meaningful photos from a pop song.
I don't know if I can describe how much I love the feeling of inspiration striking me. I've never really felt anything like it.

I'm still not quite sure what the sheet music means, but I really like the look it gives the photos. ^-^
It's the sheet music for Fur Elise that I had in my music binder.

Au Revoir,
-Leah 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This is really, really relevant to me at the moment. Thank you for this lovely post, Leah. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leah,
    This was awesome! Love it ❤️
    ~Emma

    pictureperfectionistbyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep going on these amazing photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this Blog thru American Girl Chick and I am loving this!! I am excited with this blog!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing!! It's so beautiful! It's as pretty as a picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe