Back to Top

Downtown adventures

25.6.16





Recently I visited downtown with Haylie (aka best friend) and it was quite nice actually! I don't go downtown very often so it was nice to visit the various antique shops and just look around. One of the antique shops we visited actually had an adorable Persian cat! Her name was Coco and she was quite cute I have to say. I also found some great places for photo shoots that I'll definitely be using soon!

Another thing is that I apologize for the messy website! It's been under construction the past day and I'm still trying to tweak things to get it all just right. I know it's very different, so I'm wondering what ya'll's thoughts on it are from what it looks like so far. I'll definitely be customizing it much more. (Header will be changed, about me photo fixed, right sidebar gadgets improved, etc.) I'm hoping that it'll all be done soon. Positive and negative feedback is welcome. ^-^ Anyway, I'll definitely be posting more often so be expecting more posts every Friday! I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading!

xx, Leah

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is so cool that you got to go downtown! Antique shopping can be really fun! Awesome photos, I love them!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe