Back to Top

Music favorites #1

28.6.16

My photo

So I guess this is kind of a new series that I'm starting up, where I just talk about my favorite music and why I like it. Also so I can share with ya'll my different likes and dislikes in music, and hopefully introduce you to some great artists! I'll probably do this every few months or just whenever I find more music to ramble about. ^-^

1. Against The Current - "Forget Me Now"
      "Forget Me Now" is from Against The Current's new album "In Our Bones" and without fail it's gotten me up on my feet dancing like a complete weirdo. The beat and just flow of the song is so dance worthy I can never resist the urge to dance. xD It always lifts my mood no matter what.

2. Against The Current - "In Our Bones" 
      I actually just recently learned how to play this song on my ukulele and it sounds spectacular both versions.
I just have to say that in general Against The Current's new album "In Our Bones" is absolutely amazing if you love the Alternative Rock genre. I've been absolutely obsessed with it lately and have just playing it on repeat since it came out. If you haven't listened to their music you definitely should! Their content is starting to get more noticed and I'm so happy that it is because they definitely deserve it.

3. Taylor Swift - "New Romantics" 
       Taylor Swift songs are just fabulous. I've been dancing to her songs since I was eight. I love both her old country music, and her new pop music. I love "New Romantics" because of the complete sarcasm of the lyrics, and just the music itself has a great beat. It's yet another song that makes me dance. Her music will always have a special place in my heart.

4. Mayday Parade - "Your Song
      Mayday Parade's music has always been on my favorites list. I usually listen to their music while just laying on my bed while falling asleep or while I just want to relax. Their music always makes me daydream quite a bit...

5. Jack's Mannequin - "Dark Blue" 
      I only recently discovered Jack's Mannequin's music and I am so glad I found it! Their music will always be on my "go to sleep" playlist. xD and I really like the vibes that their songs give off.


What are your music favorites at the moment? 

Also, I'm wondering how ya'll like the new blog design? Yay? Nay? There are a couple little things that I still need to fix and update but there's not much more to do until it's all done! Not to mention my adorable header that I made with some of Angie Makes free clip art! She has a ton of free clip art on her blog as well as a great tutorial on how to make a great header for your blog! I adore her work so make sure to go check her out if you've been needing a blog header makeover.

xx, Leah

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ooh, I love the design! :) AND YES NEW ROMANTICS.
    Some of the songs I've been obsessed with currently are Hold On Till May by Pierce the Veil, Better Off Dead by Sleeping with Sirens, and Party in the Graveyard by Ghost Town.

    ~Izzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to check out those songs!

      Delete
    2. THE BEST PEOPLE IN LIFE ARE FREEEEEEEE🎶🎶🎶 XD

      Delete

Subscribe