Back to Top

Summer bucket list

1.7.16

Hello everyone!
I thought that I'd just share with ya'll some of the things I'd like to do this summer. ^-^
Enjoy!


nature, sunset, person
1. Have photo-shoots
      I have so many ideas for photo-shoots to do this summer. I've already made a huge list of my ideas! I'm hoping I can get the majority of them done. Definitely one of my goals this summer is to try to improve my photography. 

Free stock photo of food, dessert, sweet, cookies

2. Make Macarons
    I've already made Macarons before so the whole process of making them isn't new to me, but this summer I would really like to try to make them again because the last time I tried to make them, they unfortunately didn't turn out too well. xD Those little things are so picky.

food, ice cream, ice cream cone
3. Make ice cream
      I don't know what I would do without ice cream, really. It's just so amazing. Any suggestions on what ice cream I should try to make? 

4. Eat s'mores till I can't anymore
      S'mores are the best thing on the planet am I right? Every time I have a s'more I can never only eat one. I usually stuff my face with them, but not to the point where I can't eat them anymore. If I do try to eat them till I can't anymore, I'll be sure to tell ya'll how many it takes to get to that point. ^-^ Any bets on how many it'll take till they make me sick? 

sky, night, space
5. Star gaze
      There's a lot of light pollution where I live so I can't see the stars at night very well, so I'm hoping that sometime this summer I can get away from it all, and really have the opportunity to see them fill the sky. Stars never fail to make me realize how beautiful the world is.

Those are some of the things that are on my bucket list for this summer!
What's one thing on your summer bucket list?

xx, Leah

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Subscribe